The brokerage charges for equity, commodities and currency derivative trading for HDFC Securities are explained as below. Customer pays a commission when buying or selling stocks through ICICIdirect.
ICICI Direct I-Secure Plan is the default plan of ICICI Securities customers. It charges 0.55% brokerage on turnover for equity delivery trades and 275% for intraday. Dotbig.com comparison This is a postpaid plan which is most commonly proffered by its customer. Customer pays a commission when buying or selling stocks through HDFC Securities.
Icicidirect Tax On Trading
The brokerage in Rs 900 Prime Plan is 0.25% in cash, 0.025% in intra-day and future and Rs 35 per lot for options. By default, ICICI Direct customers have an I-Secure plan. In this plan, they charge 0.55% brokerage for equity delivery https://easyinfoblog.com/forex/comparison-of-dotbig-and-forex-club/ trades and 0.275% for intraday. HDFC Securities charges percentage basis brokerage subject to a minimum of Rs 25 for Equity trading. HDFC Securities brokerage charges are slightly higher compared to other discount brokers.
- ICICI Direct I-Secure Plan is the default plan of ICICI Securities customers.
- In Intra-day Futures & Options, both buy and sell Legs of trade will be charged as per applicable brokerage rates.
- For instance, let us assume an investor traded for 4 lots, and as the charge is taken on a lot basis, it shall be a charge of Rs.80.
- ICICI Direct Equity ATM is a facility wherein you will receive the money from selling shares in 30 minutes into your trading account .
- Through eATM, customers receive a credit of funds from sell orders within 30 minutes (as against the current payout cycle of T+2).
The plan has a yearly fee of Rs 900, Rs 4500 and Rs 9500. Top Stock Brokers in IndiaTop 10 Discount BrokersTop 10 Full-Service BrokersLifetime Free Demat AcctBest Broker for BeginnersMore Reports…
Hdfc Securities Tax On Trading
The brokerage charged is in the range of 0.25% to 0.75% for delivery and 0.125% to 0.375% for intraday. In addition to brokerage charges, the customer has to pay various Forex government taxes, demat debit transaction charges and annual maintenance change of Rs 700. ICICIdirect is one of the largest retail stock brokers in India.
Top10stockbroker.com & Indianfranchisereview.com are websites under Medmonx Enterprises Private Limited. https://twitter.com/forexcom?lang=en We are certified stock broker review & comparison website working with multiple partners.